Firstly, in my opinion, the key to pass MS exam is to make a study plan for your preparation 70-291.Of course, it is also important to get best materials or some useful advice from those who had passed your exams for us to prepare 70-291.
Secondly, you should do much practice to know what your disadvantage is or you should reinforce.
If you can achieve both above points, you absolutely pass your MCSE 2003 70-291.
For all this, I just want to make it clear what is my key point in my experience or the most useful advice in my opinion I can give you to prepare MCSA 70-291. En, I did pass my exam in about 2 months. In my opinion, MS Press Book 70-291, MS Readiness Review Suite, and CertKingdom are best materials for us to prepare 70-291. Besides, I used MS Virtual PC 2007. And you want to know the detailed information, please read my detailed plan.
I did a job at a local school, en I could not spare much time for MS 70-291 exam. Generally Speaking, I just could study for approximately 2 hours per day weekdays, about 4 hours per day at the weekends.
Although I did not have much time to study 70-291 Exam, I could concentrate my attention on books or practice when I wanted to study.
1. Firstly, I started reading the MS Press book for the first time and made notes on relevant points that I could either forget or need to reinforce. I managed to get the MS Press book down to around 150 pages of A4 note paper.
2. Then at the end of each Chapter, I would then install and use whatever I had learnt from the MS Press book, configuring it to mimic my working environment.
3. Once I had finished the MS Press book, I then used CertKingdom. When I had watched the first objective video, I then took the Objective Exam in on the MS Press CD. The purpose of this was to reinforce the oldest material that I had learnt.
4. I then rebuilt my whole entire Lab, to reinforce everything that I had learnt.
5. I then kept going over my Notes on a daily basis at work, during lunch, in the evening. Just a brief flick threw. Don’t ignore this. It could help us a lot.
6. The last of all I took the MS Readiness Review tests on a daily basis. Normally did around one a day for three days before the exam as not to get to many questions repeated. Also in my limited experience so far, the MS Readiness Review free Microsoft practice IT questions has always been a lot harder than the exam.
7. Take the exam and just believe in yourself!